Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update


Sophia experienced what is called a TET Spell on Sunday afternoon. She turned blue and stopped breathing for a short amount of time. It was the scarriest moment of my life. Thank God we knew what to do, my dad held Sophia's knees up to her chest and I called 911. Unfortunately Sophia was taken to our local hospital where they had no clue what to do with her. My mom and I had to basically care for her. They did however irritate her enough to cause two more spells. On sunday night we were transfered to the hospital where Sophia was born. The Doctors and nurses are so wonderful here! They had trouble getting her IV in but finally got it into her foot. The Blood draws are still having to be done because Sophia's veins are so tiny they collapse before they can get blood out. Her new surgery date is Thursday October 14th so they took an x-ray of her chest and will try again tomorrow to get more blood. Unfortunately Sophia had a slight fever this afternoon so they are keeping a close eye on her. Pray for our family please!I will keep everyone posted through the website. To reach me via e-mail natalie_cannon@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment